Chattanooga Montane Alps - 5 Section Treatment Table
The Core of your Practice Reaches New Heights.
Your table is the core of your practice, and with Montane, you have a trusted partner. Every detail has been designed, engineered and crafted to elegant, exacting standards, delivering a refined experience that maximizes patient comfort while optimizing practitioner access and ease of operation.
Features & Benefits :
- 5 section treatment table includes fold down segments in head section.
- Electric high/low height adjustment from 49 to 101 cm for easy and safe patient transfer and adjustment to the ideal working height for treatment.
- Easy access foot switch, accessible from any position around the table 360˚, for simple height adjustment.
- Features smooth vertical lift with a capacity up to 150 kg.
- Available in 4 casters or 2 wheel versions.
- Adjustable head support - positive/negative inclinations.
- Face hole on head section with removable cushion.
- Side brackets for stabilizing belts are standard equipment.
- Gas springs assist in the adjustment of head and foot sections.
Technical Specification :
- Mains Power : 230 V/ 50 Hz
- Standby Consumption : 3.5 W
- Input: : 230 V / 1.0 A / 50 Hz,
- Weight : 110 kg (242 lbs) plus 30 kg pallet when shipping
- Dimensions : 201 x 69 x 49 cm
- Shipping Dimensions : 219 x 84 x 75 cm
- Lifting Capacity : 150 kg (330 lbs)
- Electrical Safety Class : Class II, Type B
- Safety Tests : Meets Directive 93 / 42 / EEC, Certified to CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 601.1-M90x/A2
- Available color : Graphite Grey
- Other colours available at extra cost.
*Additional freight may be charged for delivery*
Upon your purchase, your local sales representative will be in contact to discuss freight options with you. Alternatively, please contact 1300 66 77 30 to talk to a customer service representative about these products in more detail.
|Is Product Indent?||No|