Chattanooga Hydrocollator HotPac Set
Chattanooga is the inventor of the original Hydrocollator HotPac and proud to still be producing this all natural product today. The benefits of moist heat therapy over dry heat are well established for pain relief due to arthritis, myofibrosis, back pain, muscle strains and spasms.
The Foam-filled Terry covers are designed for light clinical and home use. They feature a polyurethatne foam layer that is sandwhiched between two terry layers and are available with or without pockets, are washable, and reusable.
Set Details :
- Standard Set in Retail Package includes one Standard HotPac and one Foam Filled Terry Cover.
- Neck Set in Retail Package includes one Neck HotPac and one Foam Filled Terry Cover.
- Provides up to 30 minutes of deep, soothing, moist heat
- Polyurethane foam layer between two layers of terry
- Washable and reusable
- 100% cotton “duck” canvas material
- Filled with bentonite
- Designed for moist heat therapy
- One-year warranty
|Is Product Indent?||No|