Chattanooga Compex Pro - Wireless Professional
Compex Pro – WIRELESS 4CH STANDARD is a wireless 4 channels stimulator developed to treat standard indications of electrotherapy (Pain & Standard Rehab and Vascular) with 4 Channels, 2 remotes and a Professional Smart Docking Station allowing the professional to manage several session simultaneously: Multi-sessions concept. Standard programme configuration – 4CH – Multi-Sessions.
Compex Pro – WIRELESS 4CH FULL is a 4 channel stimulator developed to manage the main indications of Electrotherapy: Standard (TENS/NMES) and Full (Neurology, ACL). The benefits of wireless freedom and Trigger function provides the ability to manage new kinds of sessions where voluntary contractions are required or when the Physiotherapist wants to control stimulation manually. Delivered with 2 remotes and a Smart Docking Station to manage several sessions simultaneously (Multi-Sessions). Full programme configuration – 4 CH – Multi- Sessions.
Technical Specifications :
- Channels: Four independent and individually adjustable channels
- Pulse shape: Constant rectangular current with pulse compensation
- Maximum pulse intensity: 120 mA.
- Pulse intensity increments: Manual adjustment of stimulation intensity from 0 to 999 (energy) in minimum increments of 0.25 mA.
- Pulse width: 30 to 400 μs.
- Maximum electrical charge per pulse: 96 micro coulombs (2 × 48 μC, compensated)
- Standard pulse ramp-up time: 3 μs (20 %-80 % of max. current)
- Pulse frequency: 1 to 150 Hz.
- Pulse frequency: 100 Hz
- Dimensions: Remote control: 105 x 66 x 19 mm
- Module: 55 x 16 mm
- Docking station: 265 x 240 x 200 mm
- Weight: Remote control: 116 g incl. battery
- Module: 62 g incl. battery
- Docking station 4CH: 2.4 kg
Warranty is 3 years from date of purchase.
|Is Product Indent?||No|