DonJoy X-ROM Post-Op Knee Brace
The DonJoy X-ROM Post-Op Knee Brace offers Post-Op protection with fast application and comfortable stability.
Our new easy-to-use post-op knee brace offers fast, simple application and adjustment through innovative strap, tab and buckle designs. The user-friendly X-ROM™ helps control and protect ROM with a quick-lock design and hinge pull-out stops. With four independently telescoping sliders and the ability to contour to the patient’s leg to aid varus and valgus support, the X-ROM comfortably accommodates a wide range of patient shapes and sizes.
Features and Benefits:
1. Precise ROM Protection
- Updated hinge design: Precisely control ROM with settings in 10⁰ increments from -10⁰ to 90⁰ extension and -10⁰ to 120⁰ flexion
- Quick-lock design: Easily lock at 10⁰ increments from -10⁰ to 30⁰
2. Fast, Easy Application
- Easy-to-use design: Strap, tab and buckle design make post-op application and adjustment fast and simple
- Comfortably fits a wide range of patients: Easily accommodate patients from 4’11” to 6’5”
- Push button slider settings: Adjustments are easy and precise
- Ready to fit: Quickly fit patients right out of the box
3. Comfortable Stability
- Tele-Fit™ technology: Four independently telescoping sliders with easy push button control settings help enhance brace placement, stability and comfort while avoiding the incision and peroneal nerve
- Optimal fit & stability: Bendable hinge bars help enhance varus/valgus contouring
- Secure contact points: Enhanced ankle pads and strategically placed contact points between the leg and brace help reduce slippage
- Lightweight strength: Strong yet lightweight design helps reduce brace migration
- Anti-microbial pads: Helps neutralize odor while increasing comfort and durability
|11-2181-9||X-ROM™ Post-Op Knee Brace||Universal|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 0800 60 60 40