Chattanooga Intelect Mobile 2 RPW Shockwave
This product is featured in the DJO 2021 catalogue with a special deal.
To receive this catalogue, please click HERE.
For further details on how to order, please contact customer service or your DJO Representative.Radial pressure shockwave offer a non-invasive treatment solution for chronic, long term insertion and soft tissue pathologies.
Chattanooga’s Radial Pressure Wave technology is mobile
When there is need for a powerful yet portable Radial Pressure Wave device in the clinic or on the sports field, the Chattanooga Mobile 2 RPW is the ideal choice. A lightweight and compact design together with a quiet built-in compressor makes it perfect for portable use. A user-friendly experience is at the heart of the Mobile 2 RPW's design. The simple, ergonomically laid out controls enable all of the key parameters to be easily changed, while a clear, illuminated LED display removes ambiguity when monitoring pressure, frequency and number of pulses. Pulses can be initiated via a trigger mechanism on the hand piece.
- Myofascial pain
- Muscle tendon tissue activation
- Tendon attachment & site illness
- Acupuncture Shockwave Therapy
This Radial Pressure Wave clinical unit is ideally suited to the following applications:
- Sport Clubs
- Physical Medicine
- Dimensions: 32 x 32 x 21 cm
- Weight: Approx. 9 kg
- Single and Continuous Shocks: Frequency D-actor: 1 - 21 Hz / Frequency V-actor: 1 - 31 Hz
- Application Pressure: 1 - 5 Bar | Highly customizable with precise adjustments of 0.1 increments.
- Additional Specs: Built in compressor Oscillating D-Actor V-Actor Hand piece option USB connectivity
|Is Product Indent?||No|
Healing and wellness through the benefit of natural motion have always been at the center of our story.
Our company philosophy - ‘To get and keep people moving,’ is based on the idea that activity is the key to healthier lives, better outcomes and improved healthcare economics for all.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 0800 60 60 40